Getting back on track . . . tomorrow!

OK, I started my period, and I have over-tired grouchy kids today. I think getting my fresh start will need to begin tomorrow! I'll call it post-holiday weekend blues. My sink is clean and I did a load of laundry and I am dressed, so I guess that is better than nothing!

Another cup of coffee is calling my name! By the way, I found a neat website - Magical Childhood - done by a homeschooling mom for fun crafts and ideas for creative play. Disclaimer: I haven't read everything on the site and if there is something really goofy I apologize, but I think she has some really great ideas.
I was inspired to make more "magical" moments for my family, and I hope it gives you some ideas as well!

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

What an awesome website and a great resource...I am always looking for things to do with my nephews since we get them every month for a weekend. You have a really great blog!