Happy Mother's Day



I'm so thankful for these boys and that I am a mom.  Aaron entered the world coming three days late at 9.6 lbs and 23 inches.  Ben came five weeks early at 5.4 lbs 18 inches.  Aaron still hesitates to try new situations and Ben still just jumps right on in!
Since I married a little later than most and Damon was pretty fearful to start a family, there were many Mother's Day celebrations that I longed for a child.  Mother's Day was also a little emotional for me thinking about my birth mother and wondering about the day that she was having.  This Mother's Day weekend I am rejoicing in the Lord for my family and this small window of time that I get to be a mom to small children.  So to all my mom friends - Happy Mother's Day and I pray that God will bless your efforts to raise children in the Lord.


1 comment:

My Blessed Life said...

Great blog thank you. Happy Mothers Day to you Barbara. God bless you.