Getting my act together

Uggg, it is always so apparent how much I need to get my act together.  So much in fact, that I actually decided to start a journal with progress and backsliding in my quest to get my act together.  Since I am bored with this blog and it doesn't have any purpose, I decided to make this my online journey and anyone else who needs to get it together can comment on their own progress.  My target areas are to be more disciplined to spend time with the Lord, create a structure for maintaining order in the home, discipline to not overeat and get some exercise, and get my act together financially.  So, my new blog is going to be called getmyacttogether.blogspot.com and this is the end of the Fragrant Offerings blog.  Please come visit me there!

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Wow... you go girl! Have you ever read, More Hours in my Day?

I'll be praying for you as I need to do the same. : )