Taxes, teddy bears and tupperware!


Here are a couple of pics of Aaron - sorry Ben none of you today!  He has discovered making "funny faces" from his cousin Jacob.  He also has discovered the idea of a teddy bear and wants to take one to bed now.  He prefers to have all of the animals in bed though, as you can see!


Praise - we are getting a really big tax refund that will really provide a cushion as Damon gets the last ten or so pools he needs for us to live on his income.  I am trying to remember that it would still be a praise if we owed taxes because God would teaches us important things through that burden, but I am just really happy it worked out this way!!!

Ok, so I am trying to get my house more organized and I had one success this week.  I don't mean clean - I keep it pretty clean - I mean a good place and solution for stuff.  I went to the dollar store yesterday and got a couple of plastic baskets and organized my tupperware - throwing out anything without a lid.  When I say tupperware, I use that in the general term of anything that I put food in, whether it is true Tupperware or an old butter container.  You've got to love the dollar store!  So, one baby step down, thousands to go.  Speaking of, I think Ben is close to walking!  My goal is by his 15th month birthday he takes a few unassisted steps.  I know he was born early and all that, but it is time for the boy to walk!

The Goodyear Park Splash Pad opened yesterday and we are off to get wet!

3 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

What a cutie!

Sarah said...

Praise the Lord. Tax refunds always seem to be a blessing! You guys have a splash pad close, No fair! I would love to have one of those to take the kids too. WE don't even have a park to walk to! :(

Lauren said...

You've been tagged! you've got to put ten facts about your self- and Ben and Aaron because they got tagged. I'll look foward to seeing your 10 facts soon....smiles.....
Lauren