The Lazy Blogger

I am a lazy blogger.  I think it's because this blog started out as one thing and turned out differently - thanks to my friend who flaked out on me.  Just kidding!!! Ok, so I have been tagged a dozen times and haven't posted anything.   Here is a main thing to know about me - I am very rebellious and if you tell me I have to do something, oh I don't know, maybe by tagging me for example, I hate to do it!  So I am going to do Malinda's tag because it is the shortest:


1)  I like to paint on metal - abstract types of paintings.
2)  My favorite candy involves anything with chocolate and nuts.  That goes for basically any food category.  Chocolate and nuts make anything better!  
3) My ipod has probably the most diverse song list ever, including Chris Tomlin, Maranatha Praise Band, Clint Black, ABBA, Rob Zombie, and of course I wouldn't be allowed to live in this house without some U2. 
4)  My favorite movie is one that I probably shouldn't admit to watching - Office Space.  I think this the best comedy ever written and I pretty much have it memorized.  I also love all of those British movies with Hugh Grant in all his floppy-haired cuteness!
5) I, like Malinda, have my 20 year high school reunion coming up, but I haven't decided if I am going.  
6) When I first met Damon I thought he would be good for my roommate, but then I got the butterfly feeling in my tummy when I taught him how to two-step.  

So, there you have it.  The quick run down on me, and my compromise to the taggers of the blogosphere!

 

No comments: