Old fashioned fun!



Damon bought a sprinkler to attach to the hose and the kids love it!  This has been a daily activity since he brought it home, and mommy is very thankful for something easy and fun to do!  It just reminds me of being a kid and playing in the sprinklers on a warm Arizona day.  We always had a pool growing up, but there was something extra fun about running through the grass and jumping over the spray.  

My house is so disorganized right now I just need to get off the computer and get to work around here!  If I had $1000 right now I would just pay someone to find a good place for everything in the house and the garage, and I would just come home and it was all done.  In fact, I think I might start selling off Damon's stuff to come up with the $$$!  I'll need some extra cash to spend the day at the spa while it is being done.  So, instead of cleaning maybe I'll go log on to Ebay and see what guitars are going for these days!

2 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

Sprinklers are great, we don't have a pool so we either use our slip and slide or we have an Elmo sprinkler the kids love to run through. The sprinkler does bring back happy childhood memories. I love the pictures of the kids too cute. I wonder what Brian would say if I told him I was going to sell his guitars on Ebay?

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids in the world....I just want to reach into the screen and hug on them! I say you keep playing in the water and taking pictures....much more fun than cleaning and organizing!
Love ya!