Tired of the tv




I always am feeling guilty that I think Aaron spends too much time watching tv or on the computer. This morning he wasn't up more than five minutes before he was begging to watch tv. In a pinch to find something fun for him to do while I took care of a few things I put out the sifter with some flour on a piece of poster board. They both had a good time, and it wasn't that hard to clean up. Afterwards they played in the tub together which was so fun. We still ended up watching some tv this morning, but at least a little less than usual. Now we are off to go see the horses at the boarding stables around the corner from our house to meet our Cousin Jason and Auntie Elsa. It's always a free fun time!

1 comment:

My Blessed Life said...

I understand being tired of the TV I got so tired of it I gave Joshua until 9am to watch it (since he gets up at 7:30am) and then it's off the rest of the day until 6pm after dinner. He hated it at first but once he realized there are other things to do especially go outside in the backyard and ride his bike he was fine with it. He now plays in his room with his toys too. I love the pictures of the boys playing with the flour they look like they are having a ball.