Celebrating with friends



We went to the Surprise Park today with the Home Educators of Surprise group for an Egg Hunt and fun fellowship. As we were late, our friend Josiah hid eggs for Aaron for a private egg hunt and he was happy with that. I think that I posted that we are doing the Resurrection Eggs this year, and that has been interesting! The first day was a donkey, and since Aaron loves animals that was a big hit. I think he is disappointed that it isn't an animal each day, but we are having fun. He runs around and plays, but I think it is still a good thing for him to see us come together as a family to learn about God. At the start of each time he wants to sing The B-I-B-L-E song - I've got to get this on video!  It is really a blessing to be a mom and I am so very thankful.

1 comment:

Donna said...

It looks like you had a great time. :-)