Cookie Monsters!



I realized a few things this morning:

I should never be alone when I make baked goods, especially if I am making icing or frosting. I cannot be trusted!

Waking up after a binge on cookie dough and icing is what I suspect a hangover feels like.

1 year olds and 3 year olds still get up early even when mommy stays up past 2 a.m. making and eating cookies, but don't they just look so cute enjoying the fruits of the labor? I know I'll pay later for allowing cookies for breakfast, but it has been a fun morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara: ROFL!!!! (Rolling on floor laughing). Thank you for that laugh. Titus and I just made cookies this afternoon, and that sugar hangover is catching up with me now!!! I laugh at the picture of the boys - that scene is very familiar, from our home!!! Thanks for sharing! Keep posting!!

Aimee- said...

This is great! I didn't know you had a BLOG!! I posted your link on my BLOG so that I can remember to check it!

You are so cute! I loved reading all your enteries!

I agree with Monica--keep posting!
Thank you for sharing! It makes me feel so much better---we have had mornings like that too! :) Gotta love them and the memories that it will bring!

My Blessed Life said...

Picture of the kids is so sweet this is what memories are made of. Your cookies look so yummy. I found your blog on Aimee's so I checked it out. Keep baking and keep making memories. Thanks for posting, I love reading blogs.